Lead Generation Workshop- August 27 – Brisbane
YOUR KEY CONSTRAINT IS THAT YOUR SALES PEOPLE ARE NOT MAKING AS MANY SALES AS THEY SHOULD BE. UNDERSTANDING HOW TO LEAD GENERATE AND DOVETAIL THOSE TACTICS INTO YOUR MARKETING WILL IMPROVE YOUR REVENUE EXPONENTIALLY.
Salesmasters International and Garnish Marketing are joining forces at a one off event to discuss and work through these topics in order to help you to increase the sales your business achieves:
1. Analysis of Territory/Business
2. Understand What Drives Customers to Buy
3. Clarify Your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT)
4. Determine Your Objectives
5. Develop Strategies to Accomplish Your Goals
6. Engage the Resources You Need
7. Create an Action Plan
WHO ARE WE?
Salesmasters International is a leading Sales Training Company that have been driving change in businesses in Australia for 30 years. Peter McKeon is known as the “Thought Leader” in this space. He is known for successfully improving results from Sales Teams by up to 400%. His direct and driven style will make you have so many “aha moments” you’ll think you’re at a disco…
Garnish Marketing is a Queensland based Marketing Consultancy with over 10 years of experience with both small and medium sized businesses all over Australia. With a particular focus on B2B the Garnish Team help to make Marketing simple, achievable and result driven. Angie Hammond is passionate about marketing which is evident from her presenting style. Be prepared to enjoy this experience.
WHATS IN IT FOR ME?
You will listen to two expert speakers who not only communicate well, but will help you to understand how to improve your sales and marketing and make them work together and more effectively.
You will walk away with a 20-page booklet that we have worked through, this will become your mud map so you can continue to drive performance change in sales and marketing in your business.
You will also be given the opportunity to book appointments with Peter McKeon or Angie Hammond after the event to continue to drive change.
WHERE, WHEN, AND BOOKING:
When: Thursday 27th August
Time: 8.00am – 4.30pm
Where: RiverView Hotel, Hamilton, Brisbane
More details about each topic and what we will be working on during the day
LEAD GENERATION1. Analysis of Territory/BusinessStart with what is going on in your market.
- What are the key trends in your geography/market?
- What specific services are customers buying?
- How much business do you need in your funnel?
Marketing thought: How is your business perceived by your customers?
2. Understand What Drives Customers to Buy?You must understand why they will buy or not buy your service/offer.
- What are the characteristics of high-payoff customers or prospects?
- What “pain” or business issues will you solve?
- What compelling events drive the decision?
- Are there specific services that you can sell more than others?
Why do clients buy from others but not from you?
3. Clarify Your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) Conduct a SWOT analysis that examines the following:
- What Strengths will you build upon (for example, a unique business model or capabilities)? +
- Which Weaknesses do you need to respond to? This includes the strengths of competitive and alternative solutions.
- Which Opportunities in your marketplace will you take advantage of? How do you uniquely meet your buyers’ compelling needs?
- What Threats in your selling environment will you defend against? Consider price, competitive moves, changes in technology, industry and regulatory standards.
- What is your unique/distinctive selling (value) proposition – USP/DSP’S?
Marketing thought: How do you intertwine your USP with your strengths to improve your market position?
4. Determine Your Objectives We will consolidate the above trends into a few powerful objectives. Write specific, measurable goals (i.e. “I will add 5 new accounts in this market”).
- Which markets or geographies will you focus on?
- Based on the characteristics of your high-payoff customers/prospects, which accounts/opportunities will you concentrate on?
- What services/capabilities do you need to highlight in your plan?
- At your average $$$ service price, how many opportunities do you need to add to your funnel?
Marketing thought: Think about how you will approach new prospects and be logical about marketing to a territory or area to maximise your time.
SKILLS REQUIRED 5. Develop Strategies to Accomplish Your Goals – Generate effective strategies to succeed.
- How will you further penetrate prospect opportunities?
- What will you do to generate new leads?
- How will you improve your conversion rates?
- Where do you need to improve your selling process?
Marketing thought: Talk about data capture and the importance of relationship building
6. Engage the Resources You Need Enrol the people and gather the knowledge you need.o Who inside the account can help you win?
- Are there external resources who can support you (partners, people “in the know”)?
- What additional service/industry information do you need? What sources can provide it?
- How could you improve your selling and territory/account management skills?
7. Create an Action Plan List the key tactics.
- What are the high-leverage actions?
- Which resources are needed for each task?
- What are the due dates and key milestones?
Marketing thought: Work out a Marketing plan that dovetails into your sales operations
Need some help?
Fill out the form below to arrange a free consultation and find out about your best marketing options.
Do you need some Industry based Mentoring help?
If you feel that you need a mentor who understands the Industrial side of business and can get to the crux of your problems - contact us.